Blood Set Blood Transfusion Set
Infusion sets are used during the following situations:
- On patients who are injected or supplied with blood and other medicine for surgery or other medical care
- Mainly from PVC material Medical Grade
- Alternative types are available
- Sterile by EO
- For single use only
- Made of medical grade PVC or DEHP free
- Length is available from 150cm to 250cm
- High flexible and kink resistant
- Made of medical grade ABS for easily puncture
- With wings or without wings
- Air vented with closure or non vented
- Injection molding or extrusion molding
- With or without fluid filter
- Medical grade PE or ABS
- With or without clamp
- Different colors for choice
- Latex or latex free
- Y-site, ball shape tube for option
- Needle free is available;
- Avaliable with Luer slip or luer lock connector
- With or without needle
- Available with hypodermic needle or scalp vein set
- Needle size from 18G to 27G
Instruction for use
- Close the roller clamp.
- Remove protector from plastic spike and insert the spike at the top of the bottle cap to its full length.
- Squeeze the drip chamber until it is half filled.
- Remove needle protector holding needle upright, open roller clamp and allow blood to pass until all air bubbles in the tube are removed, close the clamp.
- Perform vein puncture and regulate flow by opening clamp gradually to achieve the desired flow rate.
5.6 20 drops distilled water are equivalent to 1ml
5.7 Forbidden to use in the high pressure infusion system
With ball shape latex tube
With injection Y site
Double chamber type