Disposable 0.5cc/1CC Insulin Syringe
The syringe is consisted of the barrel, the plunger, the gasket, the graduation line, the needle hub, the needle tube and the needle protective cap. 30Unit or 100Unit for selection.
The Barrel is transparent enough to allow easy measurement of the volume contained in the syringe and detection of air bubble.
The plunger fits the inside of barrel very well, promising permitting freedom of movement.
Graduation printed by indelible ink on the barrel is easy to read.
The needle is short and thin and covered with a fine layer of silicone to allow it to pass through the skin easily and reduce pain.
A protective needle cap protects and prevents the insulin needle tip from contamination and damage. A protective plunger cap maintains sterility of the syringe druing shipping.
Material of barrel and plunger:Material grade PP(Polypropylene)
Materials of gasket: Natural Latex,Synthetic Rubber
- Cap color: U-40(red-capped); U-100(orange-capped);
- Volume: 0.5ml, 1ml
- Needle size: 28G, 29G, 30G, 31G
- Thin wall with bigger inner diameter provides fast and adequate insulin flow.
- Exteral needle coated with silicone lubrication.
- Low dead space designed to minimize residual medication waste.
- Transparent barrel with bold scale markings designed - for ease-of-use and soage accuracy.
- Latex free, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic
- Nearly painless injection with comfort
- E.O gas sterilization
- 5-year shelf life